Welcome!

Hi there!

     Yes, that's me in the banner above along with the alpha characters telling you that I work as a Professional Certified Coach, (PCC) and am also recognized as as Co-Active Professional Certified Coach, (CPCC).  There are notes on my work life at my web site. For now, I'm looking ahead to meeting you here...here is what I have planned.

     This post marks the first post of my newly formatted blog!  I want to welcome all who stop by and encourage you to use the Google follow button at the bottom of the left side column. I truly enjoy connecting with those with whom I share common interests and look forward to staying in touch with you here. I will be posting thoughts and ideas that have helped me, along with my clients and friends,  to grow and prosper.

     To begin, I have written a number of short articles that provide a great jumping off place for questions, comments and discussion. Feel free to leave a note with your thoughts so we may all have the opportunity to learn from one another. I will also keep you advised about my events along with links to the work of others and invite you to pass on suggestions for learning in the areas of business and personal growth. 

     Thank you so much for stopping by ... send an email to say hello ... comments and questions always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you here Susan. Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete