A Chuckle Each Day Keeps the Doctor Away


Most of us know that exercise is good for your health, mentally and physically. Experts are saying that laughter, too, is good for your well-being. There are many benefits that laughter triggers such as strengthening your immune system, boosting your energy, diminishing pain, and protecting you from the damaging effects of stress.

In fact I just attended a Laughter and Resilience workshop and I have to say that I left with a smile on my face J.
 
Take a minute and read this short article that can lead to positive changes in your life!  

So if you want to make some positive changes in your life here’s a daily prescription…be aware and mindful, practice positive self talk, be present, exercise, and laughJ at every opportunity. As I heard Dr. Wayne Dyer say at a conference, don’t take yourself so seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment